- This event has passed.
2018 Autumnal Festival – ISU Horticulture Center
Illinois Bicentennial Celebration is this year’s theme!
- State Symbols scavenger hunt
- Featured Illinois authors in the Literary Garden
- Faces of the Prairie art
Join us on Saturday, September 15, at the ISU Horticulture Center located on Raab Road in Normal.
Festivities are from 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Make your own s’mores,
- Home Tweet Home birdhouse and Flower Spectacle container silent auctions
- Rotten fruit throwing sponsored by PrairiErth Farm
- Yoga beginning at 9 a.m. with Renkon Yoga Studio
- Gourd “egg” hunt beginning at 10 a.m.
- Tennessee spinner gourd spinning contest
- Hay rides
- Guided tours through the prairie
- Corn maze
- Pumpkin Palace
For Sale: Pumpkins, squash gourds and more.
Available for purchase in the Cucurbit Café: chips, soda, hot dogs (for meat lovers and vegetarians), cider slushies, baked goods.
Entry Fee: $5 – ages 13 and up $3 – ages 3-12
Free – ages 2 and under. Some activities are subject to small fee, including hay rides for $1.
For questions, contact Jessica Chambers at horticulture@illinoisState.edu, (309) 438-3496