ABC’s of Virtual Job Searching and Interviewing for K-12 Careers
Learn virtual job search and interview tips from Executive Director for the American Association for Employment in Education Tim Neubert and Coordinator of Talent Acquisition and Retention for Aurora Public Schools (in Colorado) Robert Maxson. After attending this program, you will be able to:
- Analyze your current network and identify where it can be broadened
- Recognize the concept of personal brand, specifically to online presence, and its impact during the job search
- Identify types of virtual interviews
- Use successful virtual interview preparation strategies
- Develop a strategy for answering behavioral interview questions
Sign-up for ABC’s of Virtual Job Searching and Interviewing for K-12 Careers by May 31 to receive the Zoom link to attend live or to receive a recording of the presentation afterwards.