- This event has passed.
Cherwell: Incident Management & Service Requests
Upon completion of the Incident Management & Service Requests class, attendees will be able to:
- Create a new incident, infrastructure incident, and service request record
- Understand the priority matrix and service level agreement
- Update an incident or service request
- Communicate with the customer or ticket requestor
- Link incidents to a parent record or another incident
- Assign a task or ticket to another team
- Access and understand the customer portal
Who Should Attend?
This training class is intended for employees of Illinois State University who will use Cherwell to create, update, and manage incidents and service requests.
An activity guide will be sent to you prior to this training. The activity guide will be used in class, and it is recommended that you print the activity guide and bring it to the training, but you can also refer to it in its PDF format if you prefer. You may also want to bring a pen and additional paper to take notes. This training will take place in a computer lab. You do not need to bring a laptop to this training.