Creating Healthy Campus-Community Partnerships
The Center for Community Engagement and Service Learning is proud to host renowned service-learning scholar and practitioner Barbara Jacoby, Ph.D. on Friday, October 13, 2017 in the Bone Student Center Prairie Room.
Schedule of Events
- 8:45AM Welcome by President Larry Dietz
- 9:00AM Plenary Session – Developing and Sustaining Campus-Community Partnerships for Service-Learning Open to the public
- 10:30AM Integrating Service-Learning into the Curriculum Primary Audience: Faculty, Community Partners
- 11:30AM Community Partner Lunch – Introduction of Illinois State University’s new Center for Community Engagement and Service Learning – Community partners and invited guests only
- 1:00PM Designing and Implementing Co-curricular Service-Learning Primary Audience: Student Affairs staff, student organization advisors, community partners
This event is free, but registration is required.
This event is sponsored in part by the Harold K. Sage Foundation, the Illinois State University Foundation Fund, and the Alice and Fannie Fell Trust.