- This event has passed.
GLT Community Conversation: Youth Mental Health
Join us for an expert panel discussion, moderated by the GLT newsroom, about youth mental health at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019, at the Illinois State University Alumni Center.
Panelists will include:
- Diane Wolf, assistant superintendent for curriculum and instruction, District 87 schools
- J. Brian Goldrick, juvenile court judge, Eleventh Judicial Circuit
- Dr. Mary I. Dobbins, SIU Medicine, board-certified in child and adolescent psychiatry
- Stephanie Roberts, mother of Isabel Molina
- Tom Barr, executive director, McLean County Center for Human Services
- McLean County government (representative TBD)
If you will need special accommodations, please contact the event organizer.