- This event has passed.
Innovative Approaches to Promoting Accountability in Partner Abuse Intervention Programs
- Tuesday, August 8th
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The School of Social Work in partnership with New Prairie Counseling and the Center for Prevention of Abuse is holding a training event on August 8th, 2017 on Partner Abuse Intervention Programs (PAIP). The training will discuss innovative ways to foster change with domestic violence perpetrators. It will focus on how to increase accountability with perpetrators by increasing empathy for their partners, advance their moral development, and break through their resistance to change. This training will go to the root of developing motivation for change that promotes relationships built on equality and respect rather than power and control.
Attendance and registration fee include on site working lunch and 5 social work Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Alumni Center
1101 N. Main Street
- (309) 438-4781