- This event has passed.
International Institutional Collaborations: Spring 2022 International Seminar Series
Wednesday, April 13, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
On Wednesday, April 13, 2022, from noon-1 p.m. the Spring 2022 International Seminar Series, ISU International Engagement will focus on international partnerships between Illinois State University and other institutions around the world. Featured speakers for this event will be Dr. Terry Noel, College of Business associate dean for academic programs and curriculum, and Janet Tulley, assistant dean for enrollment and student services in the Wonsook Kim College of Fine Arts.
The series is:
- Free, open to the public, and will include a time for audience questions.
- Online (Zoom webinar):
- Registration required (use the “continue shopping” button to register for multiple events)
- You will receive an email with the login link.
- Participants will be able to submit questions online during the event.
- If you need an accommodation to fully participate in this program, please contact International Studies at InternationalSeminar@ilstu.edu or 309-438-1651. Please allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation.