MAD Contest final presentations – session 2
Illinois State student contestants in the Mobile App Development (MAD) Contest, sponsored by State Farm, will present their completed project entries to a panel of State Farm IT professionals. The professional panel will select the top entries to receive awards and prizes.
Contestants will present functioning applications that will be judged on the basis of:
- Consistency with objectives of the pitch phase
- Usability of the completed application
- Creativity & originality – differentiation from similar apps
- Complexity, use of mobile device features, and use of emerging technologies
- Quality of final presentation
The public is invited to view the presentations and see the innovative apps students are developing.