- This event has passed.
Overview of Campus Solutions
Who Should Attend?
This training class is intended for staff members who will use Campus Solutions to perform job duties.
Upon completion of the Overview of Campus Solutions class, attendees will be able to:
- Understand terminology used in Campus Solutions
- Understand navigation in Campus Solutions
- Understand the fundamentals of Campus Solutions
- Set user defaults
- Access and view student demographic information, transfer credit summary, and academic information about students
- Understand the course catalog
- Browse and search course catalog
An activity guide will be sent to you prior to this training. The activity guide will be used in class, and it is recommended that you print the activity guide and bring it to the training, but you can also refer to the activity guide in its PDF format if you prefer. You may also want to bring a pen and additional paper to take notes. This training will take place in a computer lab. You do not need to bring a laptop to this training.