Psychology Awards Ceremony and “Conversations with Alumni”
The Department of Psychology will host its annual Psychology Awards Ceremony and “Conversations with Alumni” Friday, October 20 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. in DeGarmo 551. The Awards Ceremony will feature presentations to:
- Dr. Christy England B.S. ’94, M.S. ’00 (CBS), Ph.D. ’06 (COE) for the Alumnus of the Year: Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dr. Eric Wesselmann B.A. ’03, M.A. ’05 (I/O-S) for the Alumnus of the Year Award
- Patricia Z. Charczuk for the Audrey J. Grupe Fellowship in School Psychology
- Alyssa N. Clark for the Berk Developmental Psychology Graduate Teaching Fellowship
- Supervisor of the Year Awards
- and additional awards TBD.
If you will need special accommodations, please contact the event organizer.