- This event has passed.
A tradition at Mennonite College of Nursing is to celebrate those students graduating in May at a formal Candlelighting Ceremony. Guests are welcomed to attend.
This ceremony will be held on Thursday, May 3rd, from 7-9 p.m., in Edwards Hall, Capen Auditorium.
The program will include:
- Welcome from the Dean
- Recognition of NSL Workers, PSP, and Tutors
- Nominees for Student, Faculty and Staff Awards
- Note: Winners will be announced at the Commencement Ceremony on May 11th
- Recognition of Student Nurses Association Officers
- Alumni Speaker
- Student Speaker
- Presentation of MCN Ribbon/Nursing Pin to all students walking in Commencement
- Go Light Your World presentation by students
Please register online by April 27.