We get it. As a transfer student, you need different information than someone new to the college experience.
That’s why we offer our Transfer Visit, an event that presents information particularly relevant to you. You’ll leave prepared to make a smooth transition to Illinois State, and you’ll understand why we have been named to the Phi Kappa Theta Transfer Honor Roll for three consecutive years.
During a Transfer Visit, you will:
- Learn more about the University, including the admission requirements
- Understand how your credits can transfer
- Learn about financial aid and scholarship opportunities
- Discover available transition programs
- Enjoy a complimentary meal in one of our dining centers
- Experience campus and residence hall through student-led tours
Please note, residence hall tours are not available August 1-19 or during the University’s Thanksgiving break, winter break, or spring break.
Plan on 2.5 hours for the admissions presentation and tour.
- Schedule a visit with your academic department
- Sit in on a presentation about financial aid and scholarships
If an individual with a disability needs an accommodation to participate, including but not limited to accessible parking, please contact the Office of Admissions at least two weeks in advance at (309) 438-2181 or (800) 366-2478.