Loading Events

← Back to Events

Colby Hall

Location:
Colby Hall

Colby Hall has been permanently closed.

Colby Hall opened in 1962 and was named after Dr. June Rose Colby (1858–1941), a Professor of English from 1892–1931. Colby was a beloved teacher and one of the first feminists of her time. She joined Illinois State Normal University in 1892 as a preceptress and Professor of Literature. Colby was also a writer who contributed to professional journals.

Upcoming Events

  • There were no results found.