Loading Events

← Back to Events

Hudelson Building

Location:
Hudelson Building 401 N. Main St.
Normal, IL
Phone:
(309) 438-2072
Website:
http://eli.illinoisstate.edu/

The Hudelson Building is home to the English Language Institute.

The Hudelson Building opened in 1955 and was named after Clyde Whittaker Hudelson (1888-1973). He served as chairman of Illinois State Normal University’s Department of Agriculture for 37 years from 1920-57.

Upcoming Events

  • There were no results found.