Loading Events

← Back to Events

Whitten Hall

Location:
Whitten Hall

Whitten Hall has been permanently closed.

Whitten Hall was named after Dr. Jennie A. Whitten and opened in 1960. Whitten was a Professor of Foreign Languages from 1919–1959. In 1934, she became chairman of the Department of Foreign Languages. She held this post until August of 1959.

Upcoming Events

  • There were no results found.