Center for the Performing Arts Theatre
- Illinois State University is conveniently located at the intersection of Interstates 55, 74, and 39 for easy access from any direction.
- The College of Fine Arts is located in the heart of Bloomington-Normal.
- Take any route to Business 51, then head to Hovey/Beaufort Street (changes names at Business 51), and go east 3 blocks.
School Street Parking Deck
- Free Event Parking is available in the School Street Parking Deck (400 W Beaufort St at School St) for evening and weekend events.
- There’s a sign out front that says “Arts Event Parking” that states “Closed” or “Open.”
- When the “Open” sign is lit, simply go in and park in spot numbers 250 and above. No ticket needed.
- This is good for all public College of Fine Arts events in the Center for the Performing Arts Concert Hall and Theatre, Westhoff Theatre, Kemp Hall, Lab Theatre (Freestage) and University Gallery openings.
South University Street Parking Deck
- Public Parking is also available in the South University Street Parking Deck (600 S University St, north of Beaufort) at any time for $1.00 per hour.
- (309) 438-2535
- Open Monday-Friday, 11 am-5 pm.
- The Box Office will also open 60 minutes prior to performances.
Cash, Check, Credit (VISA, MC, DISCOVER, AMEX)
Guests may pick up tickets at will call during our regular business hours or they may wait until the evening/weekend of the event. The Box Office opens 60 minutes prior to performance.
We ask all patrons to be in the Theatre 10 minutes prior to the performance. Tickets are only valid until 10 minutes before a performance, at which time all empty seats will be sold to those who are present and whose names are on the waiting list.
For our sold-out performances, patrons may request to be added to a waiting list. Patrons must be present at the Theatre to be added to the waiting list.
Patrons may be seated late at the discretion of the House Manager.
No video or flash photography during performances is permitted.
Certain theatre performances may recommend a specific audience. We always recommend contacting the Box Office for more information about the production.
For more information regarding specific policies, please visit our website https://finearts.illinoisstate.edu/tickets/
Illinois State University
Campus Box 5600
Normal, IL 61790-5600
(Main entrance is at the corner of School and Beaufort St in Normal)
Center for the Performing Arts Theatre = 500 seats
Center for the Performing Arts Concert Hall = 650 seats
- Thursday, February 27th 2020
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
2019 KEYNOTE ADDRESS THURSDAY | Feb. 27, 2020 Keynote Address 3:30 pm Center for the Performing Arts (CPA) Illinois State University Business Casual Attire is recommended.